AFL club by club list changes as they happen

Started by Jugganauts, September 08, 2011, 12:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jugganauts

What a week it has been in footy

Mark Harvey was sacked as Fremantles coach only to be replaced by Ross Lyon who quit St Kilda
Mark Neeld is now the new Melbourne Coach
Scott Burns is now out running favourite to become the new coach at Adelaide
Bulldogs are rumoured to name Leon Cameron as their new coach after Hawthorns final campaign
Robert Harvery is the Saints new interim coach over looking trades, drafts and list managment
Tom Scully, James Mcdonald, Luke Power have all signed with GWS
Port Adelaide went compensation if Dean Brogan and Chad Cornes sign with GWS otherwise Port will keep them on the list
Michael Hurley has been strongly linked to GWS raid next year
Brisbane also want compensation for Luke Power
Ben Nason seems the likely trade target to secure Ivan Maric at Richmond
Richmond and Kangaroos have publicly announced they will trade strongly in trade week
Liam Anthony, Hamish McIntosh and Lachie Hansen seem all but gone at Kangaroos they will be traded
Brian Lake is unsure what his future holds
Brisbane are willinging to give up Mitch Clarke to Fremantle for their first round pick and Zac Clarke
Brendan Fevola continues to be an idiot

North Melbournes Finest

Good write up Jugganaughts, I hope Hamish doesn't get traded unless we're heavily benefited. He's my fav Roos player and I'd hate for him to be damaging us by playing for another team.

Jugganauts

Apologize for me not being on here i have updated the delistings/retirees. Also will give you a run down of what has happened in the past week or so.

~ New coaches have been announced for Western Bulldogs (Brendan McCartney) Adelaide (Brenton Sanderson) Melbourne (Mark Neeld) Collingwood (Nathan Buckley)

~ Geelong has won the 2011 Grand Final congratulations to them, Are Geelong the greatest team of the modern era

~ Congratulations to Jimmy Bartel a well desvering winner of the Norm Smith added to his Brownlow medal, 3 Premierships, 2 Pre season medals and 2 time All Australian.

~ Future surrounds veterans in Leon Davis, Ben Johnson, Darren Milburn, David Wojincski, Josh Hunt, Cameron Ling and Brad Ottens.

~ North Melbourne's Scott Thompson has re-signed with the club for a further 3 years

~ Daniel Cross and Matthew Boyd have also resigned for 2 years (i believe) with Western Bulldogs

~ GWS have suggested they will not target any more uncontracted players this year. They have said they will approach more players next year but cannot take a player from Melbourne, Fremantle, Western Bulldogs and Adelaide.

~ Congratulations are due to Michael "Mick" Malthouse on his 40 year tenue at the top level both as a player and coach. Serving some of the great clubs in Richmond, West Coast, Footscray (Western Bulldogs) and Collingwood. Mick suggested he will not coach again

BoredSaint

just a thing for future posts..

can you please use RE-SIGN for a player who has signed on to stay (with the hyphen)

just to avoid confusion with RESIGN as in leaving..

Jugganauts

Aplogizes "BoredSaint" i will do from now on.

Also Collingwood will announce former Bulldogs coach Rodney Eade as part of Collingwoods coaching staff sometime in the next week

meow meow

Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2011, 09:47:39 PM
Sam Reid from the Bulldogs will be joining his housemate Ward at GWS. It was one of the things that had to be promised to secure Ward.

Who's impressed? Go on... admit it.

Cicjose