Main Menu

De-Listings!

Started by Cookie Monster, October 09, 2011, 05:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/a/Essendon-delist-Jay-Neagle/8629

Jay Neagle has been delisted along with Silverlock, T.Slattery and Webster.

Boomz

Not surprising... Thought Webster might get another go though. Neagle :( What could have been but never was :-X A few younger Neagle's still to come though 8)

Justin Bieber

Neagle is an old fashion Full Forward, out of place in this game with his limited versatility :(. Only if he came in like a decade ago... Other delisted didn't suprise me either, Slats I guess didn't do enough to stay on.

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 09, 2011, 07:37:47 PM
Neagle is an old fashion Full Forward, out of place in this game with his limited versatility :(. Only if he came in like a decade ago... Other delisted didn't suprise me either, Slats I guess didn't do enough to stay on.
He might have been a bit young if he came in 10 years ago :P

Pretty much expected those guys to get the chop.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Sid on October 10, 2011, 12:36:00 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 09, 2011, 07:37:47 PM
He might have been a bit young if he came in 10 years ago :P

Pretty much expected those guys to get the chop.
I thought we needed a bit of youth in the team 10 yrs ago, so Neagle would have fitted in.

pothead

should of delisted Gumbleton he is a waste of money and space on your list

ossie85

Quote from: pothead on November 04, 2011, 04:05:23 PM

Collingwood has a useless top 10 draft pick full forward also. So the Pies turned him into a defender. He was All-Australian CHB this year, and a Grand Final hero last year (though the 2011 GF wasn't great). Ben Reid ftw.

Would a change of positions help Gumby?

Cookie Monster

Quote from: ossie85 on November 04, 2011, 04:37:52 PM

Collingwood has a useless top 10 draft pick full forward also. So the Pies turned him into a defender. He was All-Australian CHB this year, and a Grand Final hero last year (though the 2011 GF wasn't great). Ben Reid ftw.

Maybe if he stays away from injury, although the change of position might help that too.

Maca24

The change of position would do nothing.
One simple reason, he can't kick to save his life. Ben Reid can.

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on November 04, 2011, 04:37:52 PM

Exactly what North are trying to do with Hansen...if only he could turn out like Ben Reid! :o

Cookie Monster

Anthony Long was de-listed today.

Boomz