Main Menu

Geelong? ha

Started by MissPiesFF, May 23, 2011, 01:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Pies were better in 2011 than 2010 for the most part, just Geelong got better. Thompson's game plan was outdated, and Scott updated it, well done.

No other team got close to Collingwood.

Master Q

Hawthorn? You nearly lost that final  ;)

bunyip

God I hope Carlton finish in the top 4 next season. If this is an example of what we can expect, we should sell tickets. I love you guys.
Next season should be a beauty, with the top 4 from this year probably in the mix next season, plus Carlton and Essendon looking to improve.
I'm gonna start sharpening my claws now.
I was very subdued this season because, to be honest, I thought Collingwood would win it this year, after such a fantastic h & a season. They were clearly the best side up to the finals.
I'll tell you something, I started this thread up again because it rubbed my furr the wrong way and I wanted to throw it back at MP. It's been at the back of my mind all season.

8-6 Suited

As I said, it is just certain peoples opinions, not all of ours. Geelong, no matter what happens while they have the list they have, will always remain the biggest threat when they play to their potential. They aren't just a team of champions but a champion team at the same time.