1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Justin Bieber

Name: William Hoskin-Elliott
Position: Outside Midfielder (Winger) or Forward
Age (draft day): 18
Height: 182cm
Weight: 73kg

I like HE as he has the X-Factor. He has great speed which he certainly takes advantage off, being able to blitz down the wings and kick long into the 50. Wouldn't say he's up there in the best kicks in the draft but he isn't that bad either. He's got a great 50m+ kick on him, but won't always hit a target ahead of him although he can move the ball on quick (so a risk/reward situation). He is like Cyril Rioli in you know that when he has the ball, he can change the tempo of the game. His speed allows him to zoom past his opponent while his speed also equates to rundown tackles. He doesn't weigh alot but doesn't mean he can't hold his own when it comes to playing on the inside. It's not his preferred position, but he'll get a few hard balls if need be.

Now for some of his Stats. HE can kick goals if he's put on the flank or even running in from the midfield, although usually only a goal or so most games. He won't always get those 20+ possession games like other midfielders in this draft but he certainly prefers to kick the ball rather than handball which is a good sign in fantasy terms. He receives alot of handballs due to being an outside midfielder and his teammates know he can run, so why not give it to him. What really impressed me is that in 12 games in the TAC Cup this season, 5 of those games involved 5+ tackles, put that in fantasy terms and it can add a solid 20+ points extra to his score.

Fantasy Relevant? As he's likely to be a Forward/Centre, you can bet on it. Expected to go top 10, I'd expect we may have to pay a bit more for him. As he brings pace to teams, he may get into the team early in the season and his pace can certainly help teams. I likened him to Rioli in his X-Factor ability, he probably won't get up to that level for years to come but wouldn't put it past him if he has faith put into him. I'm a big fan of HE and could find a spot on the midfield bench or as a 6th midfielder for me (for MPP purposes if so).

Ziplock

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on October 03, 2011, 07:03:11 AM
I motion nickname to be He-man.
Well it's better than what I could come up with so why not :P.

browny_wce

be wary of the hyphen surname.
can never trust a bloke with two dads haha

Torpedo10

If he goes top 10 he will be a priced $130k-$180k but he will probably fit into most teams nicely.