Ask a Jugga

Started by Jugganauts, November 26, 2011, 05:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jugganauts

Ask any questions you want, I want to keep it to mainly about this years draft or anything you want about your clubs players etc.
I will do my best to answer them as quickly as i can.

Maca24

Thoughts on Jackson Merrett?

Jugganauts

Quote from: Maca24 on November 26, 2011, 05:30:55 PM
Thoughts on Jackson Merrett?

Knows how to find space and uses the footy well, Plays across the wing has great speed and excellent disposal effiency. Only problem is his weight, Weighing only 70kg. Will play next season. With Essendon trying to improve their quickness through the midfield.

bomberboy0618

Is Kavanagh god, or is Kavanagh god?

Jugganauts

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 26, 2011, 06:19:28 PM
Is Kavanagh god, or is Kavanagh god?

If he stays fit will be very good and could possible be an early choice for next years rising star, but his hamstring problems could also damage him for years to come

chadburger

Will Didak be any good next year?

Voldemort

AFEV

I've been following Matt Arnot for a while now, and was wondering whether or not you think he'll get games next season?

Big fan of him and seing as he has a bigger body he may slip into the Tigers midfield...Not sure though, so what are your thoughts on that?

Jugganauts

@Chad Oh you do not want me to hear my thoughts on Didak i hate him more then anything haha, If he manages to stay fit he will rock up decent scores but all depends on where Bucks wants to play him watch him through the NAB cup.

@Sid I really love the way Arnott plays footy and his determination. His body is already built for footy has a booming left kick on him. Will be intersting if he can crack a spot in the midfield, Will be given opportuntity in the early rounds but don't see why he cant play the 15+ games next season.

coolfugitiv0

Gumbleton. How many games (if any) will he get this year before he gets an injury?
Or are his problems really over?

Jugganauts

Quote from: coolfugitiv0 on November 27, 2011, 11:40:40 PM
Gumbleton. How many games (if any) will he get this year before he gets an injury?
Or are his problems really over?
Should of been traded to a club like Carlton or St Kilda who could use him, Even if he overcomes his injury woes hard to see him getting alot of matches. Hopefully his injury days are over would love to see him get back to his best footy and prove to us why his a first round draftee. Im predicting 10-12 matches for him next season. Don't risk your supercoach season on the hands or hamstrings of gumby though.

Knowall

Who do you think will be the non-drafted, or poached GWS SC guns?  So guys that will be the GWS equivilent to players like Zac Smith last year.

Jugganauts

Quote from: Knowall on November 28, 2011, 12:26:58 AM
Who do you think will be the non-drafted, or poached GWS SC guns?  So guys that will be the GWS equivilent to players like Zac Smith last year.
Josh Bruce, Jeremy Cameron, Tim Mohr, Adam Kennedy and Dylan Shiel are good players. Jack Hombsuch and Curtly Hamtpon watch for pre season form Also the mature aged rookies Johnathon Giles and Stephen Clifton are gold

meow meow

What about Treloar?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jugganauts

Missed him. Good player wins the contested footy and has a wonderful kick on him