Main Menu

Operation Caddy

Started by MTTY, October 16, 2011, 04:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Wants to come back to Victoria, we need a replacment for Scully surely one of our compensation picks and Matthew Bate woudl go close to getting the deal done. The deal would benefit Bate with oppurtunities and GC with a decent marking forward.

ossie85

Not a bad idea!

Close to getting it done, but not quite yet. Caddy was what, #5 pick? I'd say you'd almost have to give both compensation up.

Say compensation picks for Caddy + later round pick....

I'm hard deal driver though

Boomz

GC want way overs and he's supposedly nominated Essendon... I'd say he'll end up staying at GC because they want compensation picks as in 2 minimum so you would need to give up both & convince him Dees are a better option over Essendon.

RiOtChEsS

they r deadset pick greedy :o

Ziplock

any club would be the same. They just want to build the best team possible for future years- I can't really see how you can blame them.

hawk_88

He was picked up with pick 7 so you can understand them wanting significant returns.

If he is honest about his motivation in returning to Melbourne, he would accept a trade to whatever club that GC gets a deal done with.

Boomz

According to GC only Essendon has made an offer... They're asking for too much obviously.