Started by roo boys!, June 01, 2010, 07:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Quote from: elephants on August 27, 2011, 06:21:19 PM
Anything Will Ferrell.
From Elf to Semi pro I love it!!

Really LE?
Elf?  :o

Personally, favourite movie of all time is, Batman: The Dark Knight.
Also a fan of Lord of the Rings, Star Wars (except for episode 1 and 2. Prequels  :-X ), The Castle, Remember the Titans, No Country for old men, Hot Fuzz, Zombieland, Scott Pilgram VS The world, all 3 Toy Stories and SPACE JAM!  ;D

Justin Bieber

Might watch The Castle in a bit when I get the time seeing as so many on here have it under Favourites.

I like all the movies (or intend on watching a couple) you mentioned Chumps :o. If you like Hot Fuzz, the same guys made Paul and Shaun Of The Dead (want to watch all 3 in a day next holidays).

My Chumps

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 04, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Might watch The Castle in a bit when I get the time seeing as so many on here have it under Favourites.

I like all the movies (or intend on watching a couple) you mentioned Chumps :o. If you like Hot Fuzz, the same guys made Paul and Shaun Of The Dead (want to watch all 3 in a day next holidays).

Jeez, sorry about the late reply HP, lost track of this one  :-\
Yeah I saw the start of Shaun Of The Dead and was really enjoyiing it before our tv cut out  ::)    Then never really got around to it again....
I'll check em out ;)

Justin Bieber

Nice bump as well as I forgot about this :P. Will still do it... Maybe tommorrow night :P.

My Chumps

Better late than never  :D

Grazz

Quote from: PowerBug on August 30, 2011, 08:52:32 PM
Quote from: Grazz on August 30, 2011, 08:44:19 PM
Saving Private Ryan, Remember The Titans, The Hangover, Pulp Fiction, Taxi Driver, Scarface, Ice Age, Braveheart, The Green Mile,
The Castle.
What a surprise you said Ice Age.

Yeh you can blame my kids for that, got me hooked. Im also a closet Shrek fan haha.

P.S Couple i forgot was Million Dollar Baby and Sea Biscuit. Ok ya got me and Phar Lap.