Chad Cornes, old gun or just gun.

Started by Holz, September 12, 2011, 06:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: dale93 on September 16, 2011, 02:56:24 PM
Quote from: thatguy on September 15, 2011, 02:56:53 PM
if he is thrown back to CHB he could have a nathan bock type year. he still showed signs at port

I would wait till part way through the season and use him as a upgrade target because GWS will be like GC at the start and struggle but get good at the end of the season :)
Unless they get Port twice in the first half of the year ;)

Holz

Quote from: dale93 on September 16, 2011, 02:56:24 PM
Quote from: thatguy on September 15, 2011, 02:56:53 PM
if he is thrown back to CHB he could have a nathan bock type year. he still showed signs at port

I would wait till part way through the season and use him as a upgrade target because GWS will be like GC at the start and struggle but get good at the end of the season :)

i dont think he will be a premium though maybee an 85 average, i was looking more to get him at the start than upgrade him to someone like shaw, suckling etc...

Master Q

Holz

Master Q

JBs-Hawks

Just finished staying at the same hotel as all the port players in bali and cornes was by far more ripped and in better shape then any other port player.

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 22, 2011, 07:35:56 PM
Just finished staying at the same hotel as all the port players in bali and cornes was by far more ripped and in better shape then any other port player.

thats not saying much :)

in all serious though i do agree i thought he looked pretty fit for his age.

PowerBug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 22, 2011, 07:35:56 PM
This is Chad?

Kane came 48th in the 12km City-Bay Fun Run last Sunday if anyone was curious. Those that don't know what it is it's well, pretty self-explanatery.....
12km run, from the City to the Bay (Glenelg) :)

JBs-Hawks

Yea was Chad, Kane was one of the few boys that didn't come over.