Main Menu

The Dyson Heppell Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 05, 2011, 09:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on September 09, 2011, 04:30:13 AM
just to clarify what exactly is the rules for the comp before this year i was on about 300 posts now im nearly 3300. Not sure if i should put in the self nomination or if thats too aragant (if i just make sure i dont vote for myself should be all good)

I think its going to come down to all the DT guys rallying arpund ziplock for the win and the SC guys with charliesheen.

edit actually if the most improved award goes up i will nomiantate for that.
Think you'd fit in the The Luke Schuey Award (Most Improved) category Holz.

Quote from: naste on September 09, 2011, 01:08:11 PM
Think we should look at the stats & see when joined & make it for 2011 posters only. IMO
Indeed I probably should have done that but the 2 front runners are deserving and doubt anybody will catch them by end of the week.

LaHug

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 09, 2011, 05:52:46 PM
just to clarify what exactly is the rules for the comp before this year i was on about 300 posts now im nearly 3300. Not sure if i should put in the self nomination or if thats too aragant (if i just make sure i dont vote for myself should be all good)

I think its going to come down to all the DT guys rallying arpund ziplock for the win and the SC guys with charliesheen.

edit actually if the most improved award goes up i will nomiantate for that.
Think you'd fit in the The Luke Schuey Award (Most Improved) category Holz.
But that's the only award I have a chance at...

nas

Quote from: meow meow on September 09, 2011, 05:26:44 PM
In that case I should be about -10

Hahaha So your saying look under my tyres.

Ziplock

Just saw this now guys, and I'm pretty honoured to be (leading?have won? I'm not entirely sure how this works) :P

Thanks for the votes of confidence :P

yeah I noticed that as well :P

Justin Bieber

Congratz on the win Zippy. May be just one of a few awards for you :P.

Luigi197

At least I wasn't the nly person who voted for me. I just wanna get my name Out there ;)

meow meow

I shouldnt win this. While Heppell is a good player, he is nothing like me. Im more like Steve Johnson. More important than Heppell, effortlessly talented, prone to doing stupid things.

Fletch74

Quote from: meow meow on September 13, 2011, 06:54:36 PM
I shouldnt win this. While Heppell is a good player, he is nothing like me. Im more like Steve Johnson. More important than Heppell, effortlessly talented, prone to doing stupid things.
I'm sure losing your license for driving 80km over the speed limit is another one of your talents as well :P