Main Menu

Scully 2012 GWS or Melbourne?

Started by MTTY, July 11, 2011, 08:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

i would rather scully doesn't leave, but im so sick of all the talk! So just go scully and stop lying to all of us, go with ur money hungry appetite and your bad knee and we will get O'Meagre and some other quality player from the 2012 draft

hatta

Watched the game from he front row yesterday, could obviously see that Scully didnt want to be there..

Cruiseon

I still wonder, regardless of where he plays, how good he actually will be?

There is obvious talent but is he top 10 in the competition talent because anything less will be a huge failure ( and burden) for that amount of money. Time will tell I guess.

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 15, 2011, 02:22:52 PM
I still wonder, regardless of where he plays, how good he actually will be?

There is obvious talent but is he top 10 in the competition talent because anything less will be a huge failure ( and burden) for that amount of money. Time will tell I guess.
As sad as it's to say for a guy that's played a little over a year (due to injuries), but I don't see it in him tbh. Dustin Martin is someone I see being a top 10 player, the guy oozes class all the time. Even with his bad moments, you can still see that he's going to be amazing.

AFEV

Dunno how much you have seen of Scully but he is very similar to Dusty with a slightly smaller frame.
That game against the Dogs in the wet, in his first year that was one of the best games I have seen an individual play in a while, he'll probably do that on a regular basis if his knee holds up.

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Sid on August 15, 2011, 08:26:53 PM
Dunno how much you have seen of Scully but he is very similar to Dusty with a slightly smaller frame.
That game against the Dogs in the wet, in his first year that was one of the best games I have seen an individual play in a while, he'll probably do that on a regular basis if his knee holds up.
I didn't say he was bad, I mean being even a top 30 player in the AFL is amazing! His progression has been heavily stunted due to injuries the poor kid  :(

AFEV

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 15, 2011, 09:05:55 PM
Quote from: Sid on August 15, 2011, 08:26:53 PM
I didn't say he was bad, I mean being even a top 30 player in the AFL is amazing! His progression has been heavily stunted due to injuries the poor kid  :(
Oh I didn't mean to imply you did...Sorry :( And yeah I hate seeing players struck down like this. Rioli makes me nervous as well.

roo boys!

Quote from: roo boys! on August 12, 2011, 09:42:06 PM
Well...you don't have to believe me, but a close friend of my dad's is well involved in football circles and just said that he had a meeting with Cameron Schwab the other day, and it was confirmed that Scully signed a deal to go to GWS for $1.2 million a year. Apparently signed the deal a while ago...

Sorry to the Demons supporters, and if this turns out to be wrong I'm happy to take the blame.
Turns out I was close enough :)