2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Justin Bieber

Name: Toby Greene
Position: Inside Midfielder
Age (draft day): 18
Height: 180cm
Weight: 78kg

I like to think of Greene in terms of Tyson in this draft. Both were solid options entering this season but blew away scouts through impression seasons in the TAC Cup and in the Vic Metro team. Greene is just like Tyson in that they love possessions and don't mind getting roughed up on the way. He's a hard player and I liken him to Daniel Cross in many ways. Greene is underestimated more often than not and will keep ducking in under packs to get the ball. Doing so, he gets alot of clearances or a handball out to a runner or kicker. He's not a great athlete and not the fastest guy but he has enough in the tank to play the game.

Here comes the kicker which may turn people off, I likened him to Cross for what he is infamous for, Handballing! Greene can rack up the possessions but, just like Cross, most of them are handballs. Not to say he isn't a good handball, he's probably a better handballer than kicker, but in fantasy terms it's a turn off. His Stats show a decent kick but his efficiency by the hands is phenomenal. Just like Cross (again), he loves to tackles which makes him a pretty decent fantasy option. He's not the most outstanding midfielder in the draft, but he certainly can hold his own if put up against fellow contenders.

Fantasy Relevant? Yes but I'd lean towards maybe. No doubt he can rack up possessions, anybody loves a player who will get 20+ possessions most games. It's his love of handballing which worries me in fantasy terms. It scores less than kicking but Cross has shown they can still be servicable which helps his case. Greene is a hard player and wouldn't be suprised to see him on midfield benches for his amount of possessions alone. He should be a little cheaper than other highly touted midfielders as he may not be at the same level, but as an inside midfielder, he will certainly do his job so wouldn't rule him out behind others.

Torpedo10

If he kicked more he would be a lock but with his handballing i'm not sure.He is one to consider for your bench.