Main Menu

vs Collingwood

Started by bunyip, August 29, 2011, 11:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Something different did one of Collingwood's rare trips to the West last week effect their game last night!!!

Cruiseon

Quote from: ossie85 on September 03, 2011, 01:42:42 AM
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 30, 2011, 07:34:50 PM

Just got the update that Os is currently is France!

Am now in Spain! I think I saw Swan, Pendles and Co there as well, which would explain there absence tonight.

Geez. This is what happens when we leave the country Cruise.

Lol Os.

I'm still here, leave on Sunday night. Time to head off me thinks & come back for the big one.

roo boys!

Quote from: Cruiseon on September 03, 2011, 01:42:14 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on September 03, 2011, 01:42:42 AM
Quote from: Cruiseon on August 30, 2011, 07:34:50 PM

Just got the update that Os is currently is France!

Am now in Spain! I think I saw Swan, Pendles and Co there as well, which would explain there absence tonight.

Geez. This is what happens when we leave the country Cruise.

Lol Os.

I'm still here, leave on Sunday night. Time to head off me thinks & come back for the big one.
NM vs Rich? ??? :P

bunyip

bunyip

We probably should thank  the Collingwood players for deciding to play bruise free footy.  Geelong needed a training run before the finals anyway ;D
I don't think we should read to much into the result, certainly the coaches don't

supercoach addict

What a terrible effort by collingwood. Premiership contenders don't lose by 96 points! Regardless of their opposition. A what was with Mick Malthouse after the game, usually he'd give them a spray but he looked all calm for some reason.

bunyip

Footy was not the only game being played on Friday night :)

cookie311993

A good win by collingwood would have shown the rest of the field how much ahead they are. That disappointing performance has benefited everyone but Collingwood. All the other top 8 sides would have seen that and now have plenty of confidence knowing it is possible. Geelong played well though. That second quarter  was amazing and they satmped their premiership credentials against a collingwood side lacking determination

PowerBug

We don't like to blame games on Umpires, but i'm sure if you look at the turning point in the game it was when Geelong kicked about 3 in a minute from center clearances. Those center clearances came when Mr. Umpire lost his bouncing ability but didn't recall it. The second half saw Collingwood just try to contain Geelong and not get injuries, which unfortunately for them they couldn't do either.

bunyip

Some nights nothing goes right. :(