5 (29.4%)
LeCras
6 (35.3%)
N Riewoldt
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

KBcokebotl

My main issue so far this week is who do i bench for my gfs
Thinking, Broughton and ROK on the bench as emg. (Have Mzungu in mid as emg)

gibbs goddard deledio suckling birchall fisher adcock (broughton EMG)

StevieJ Goodes Chapman Franklin NRiewoldt Lecras Didak (OKeefe EMG)

Not sure of starting Didak ahead of ROK but i like didaks recent form, and i think lecras is in for a big 1 against the crows
just seems a waste to have ROK on the bench.

Can anyone convince me to start ROK and maybe even Broughton?
Any thoughts appreciated
Cheers

PowerBug

Keep it like that as late withdrawls and resting will be the theme of the week.

CFC 1979

i'm thinking of ROK on the field

Swans at home pushing for the home final.

Still not convinced about Didak

PowerBug

Well ROK has unfortunately been tagging lately, not sure why as he's a very creative player.

Capper

Dont bench Rok or Goodes as they will fire this weekend.

Wait for teams as anyone could be rested (hawks, cats??)

KBcokebotl

thanks, I understand there will/may be players rested and i will adjust my final team on friday.
Just thinking positive and trying to get some ideas atm.

Cheers people  (and please vote )

CFC 1979

47 reads and 3 votes

lets click on the vote buttons people

bundyboy

think the choices are too hard.....no wonder no votes !  :)

ROK for me.....

recon Roo will go well again against poor blues defence,  97+ imo
Lecra at home, against ordinary opposition could kick 5 or 6 85 +
think dids has turned the corner - maybe not super damaging, but for dt, you just want him to get the ball, and he does like to kick.  90+ recon is safe

ROK - been one dissappointing year - and wouldn't be trusting him to have his best ever game just for DT grand final..

hardnut

bench ROK, Goodes playing dominantly through the middle now so ROK pushed into different and less DT conducive role. Got a feeling Dids could go big in the scratch match with the Cats

Grazz

I feel ROK is the one to bench aswell, tagging stuffs his output big time. You may need to play Broughton as ive heard rumours
and seen post here that suggest he pulled up pretty sore last week, i hope Birchall does play as i have him to with not much
cover if he is rested. Wait till final teams are released Friday and go from there.

Windigo

A few people got pantsed benching Riewoldt last week.

I'd have a real long think and have a geez at who their playing and then have a calculated risk/decision.

KBcokebotl

Thanks, yeah im getting a bit anxious for tomorrow nights teams now as ive read that post about birchall being sore.
Have 1 trade left and 22k might have to trade out birchall if hes not named tomorrow. If no one else from my team is rested, should be ok. Might mean more points for Poo.

Romulus

Just not convinced with starting LeCras.
Last 5 weeks

Lecras: avg 80. high 90 low 72 - actually pretty consistent if all you need is an 80ish score.
ROK: avg 84.6. high 106 low 58 - up and down but in a GF you want a player that is capable of a nice ton.
Didak: avg 65. high 109 low 26 - hard to read much into the stats. sub affected games, seems to be back to full match fitness and likely to score over 80
N.Riewoldt:avg 97.8 high 134 low 62 - again inconsistent but massive ceiling, worth a punt.

only bench ROK over LeCras if would be happier with a definite 80 than a possible 100+

think ive convinced myself to bench ROK damn.

KBcokebotl

Quote from: Romulus on August 31, 2011, 06:51:29 PM
Just not convinced with starting LeCras.
Last 5 weeks

Lecras: avg 80. high 90 low 72 - actually pretty consistent if all you need is an 80ish score.
ROK: avg 84.6. high 106 low 58 - up and down but in a GF you want a player that is capable of a nice ton.
Didak: avg 65. high 109 low 26 - hard to read much into the stats. sub affected games, seems to be back to full match fitness and likely to score over 80
N.Riewoldt:avg 97.8 high 134 low 62 - again inconsistent but massive ceiling, worth a punt.

only bench ROK over LeCras if would be happier with a definite 80 than a possible 100+

think ive convinced myself to bench ROK damn.

Yeah i hear ya man. Since i got Lecras his scores have been average. Expected more, but I can just see him kicking a bag against the crows at home.

KBcokebotl

Bugga... buddy and birchall out. gotta play ROK AND Broughton, might use last trade birchall to carrazzo.
or buddy to gia or gray? Hawks should have named buddy emerg.  IF cloke (big if) kicks 10 Buddy couldve played 1 quarter then get subbed and still win the coleman medal  and get a rest LOL