7 players in one game

Started by tappy21, August 30, 2011, 03:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tappy21

Likely to trade in Scotland this week. Leaves me with Gibbs, Murphy, Scotland, Goddard, Fisher, Montagna and N Riewoldt all playing in the one game.

Is this too many? Enright is the next best defensive option but I dont see him outscoring Scotland this round.

Thoughts?

chaosAD

Get Scotto he's a dead set gun! Will get u 100+ no doubt !
7 in one game wont matter!

Windigo

Scotland is your safest bet.  :)

tappy21

Cheers lads. Just wanted to check if there was any problems with that trade

bundyboy

7 not a problem if they are good !!  ;)

fisher the only real dissappointment out of your list - so recon you are just fine !!

tappy21

Yeah for sure. Sweet. Well with 7 playing, im gonna b watching this game like a hawk. Also likely got 5 in the coll v geel game depending on the named teams so these two games will make or break my DT year!!

Grazz

Scotlands the man, wish i could grab him.

Capper

i am contemplating getting in Scotland for this week, but will only have 5 playing

CFC 1979

at least you will have a fair idea of where you sit after that game

tappy21

Yeah for sure. Lets hope its not bucketing down at the g. Id prob b a bit more confident of high scores if it was at the dome obviously but i think i just need to pick the players who have the potential to score the best. Ive been playin stanley as my D7 all year and hes been great but i think scotland has a way higher ceiling and i needa roll that dice to try n win. Also none of my 4 gf opponents have scotland. Its gotta b done, lets hope its a dry night and each team has 400 possies!!