Heppell to Scotland; Mzungu to M Murphy
2 (10.5%)
Heppell to Birchall; Mzungu to Ablett
5 (26.3%)
Heppell to Birchall; Mzungu to M Murphy
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Spinking

I've been planning the Heppell - Scotland trade for weeks now, but I'm wondering if Birchall v GC might be a better option. Happy to hear any other alternatives. Money not an issue. Obviously will wait til Friday to pull the trigger.

Current
Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Fisher, Enright, Broughton, Adcock (Heppell, Hibbert, Puopolo)
Mid: Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Mitchell, Dal Santo, Hodge (I Smith, Mzungu, B Jacobs)
Ruck: Cox, Sandilands (Z Smith, Lobbe)
Fwd: Goodes, Franklin, Chapman, S Johnson, Petrie, Higgins, N Riewoldt (Didak, Sylvia, Butcher)

CFC 1979

Possumo

Quote from: Spinking on August 30, 2011, 05:04:26 AM
I've been planning the Heppell - Scotland trade for weeks now, but I'm wondering if Birchall v GC might be a better option. Happy to hear any other alternatives. Money not an issue. Obviously will wait til Friday to pull the trigger.

Current
Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Fisher, Enright, Broughton, Adcock (Heppell, Hibbert, Puopolo)
Mid: Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Mitchell, Dal Santo, Hodge (I Smith, Mzungu, B Jacobs)
Ruck: Cox, Sandilands (Z Smith, Lobbe)
Fwd: Goodes, Franklin, Chapman, S Johnson, Petrie, Higgins, N Riewoldt (Didak, Sylvia, Butcher)

Definitely jealous of your team and the fact you made it to your GF... but I don't understand what your bringing in Ablett for? Would you play him ahead of Hodge vs the Gold Coast? He probably would be the better option but not by a hell of a lot... although I'm guessing you'd want a much better 7th mid for any late outs... good luck.

Windigo

Don't bring in Ablett. Then you'll have 7 guns mids..... Only six spots. It doesn't make sense to do that.

Andrew

Heppell to Burchall. And as above you've already got 6 premium mids... may as well use the other trade to ditch someone who's underperforming (load up on Hawks in defence - sell Hibberd for Suckling), but you'll likely have an out to cover by Thursday anyway.

PowerBug

Quote from: Windigo on August 30, 2011, 05:44:33 PM
Don't bring in Ablett. Then you'll have 7 guns mids..... Only six spots. It doesn't make sense to do that.
Late withdrawl reason i suspect.

hardnut

Quote from: Windigo on August 30, 2011, 05:44:33 PM
How did that work out for players with Mitchell last week? 7 Gun mids a must, it's where it's won/lost. I have (had) Daisy on my bench racking 100's for a while been handy a few times and now he's out I still have Risky to turn to. Go deep in your mids and prosper imo, fwd/back are a lottery anyway.