Main Menu

Yes/No?

Started by roo boys!, August 29, 2011, 08:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Sorry to start a new thread for just one player...but he's a gun, and I promise to delete/lock the thread once his transfer ends.

Just wanted some opinions on whether I should go for:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=82796

I've got $1.1 mil.

Thanks!

PowerBug

Hmmm , the guy with the star again. He's still 28, you can train him up on fielding.

Yes.

cookie311993

Yeah his skills are good RB and his fielding is obviously high enough for england to be in the squad

Master Q

valkorum

You will prob need all of your 1.1mil but my opinion is yes

Fletch74

Personally, I don't see the point in spending that sort of money on a player at that age, but I think he'll reach $900k.

Master Q

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 29, 2011, 01:25:24 PM
Go for this guy instead :)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=437508
Thanks, if he stays under 800k I will go for him, if not hopefully the older guy does.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 29, 2011, 11:45:48 AM
Personally, I don't see the point in spending that sort of money on a player at that age, but I think he'll reach $900k.
I'd agree. The Red Star boosts his value.

Mahmoud would be a much better option long term 8). Could even try to search for bargains (e.g 3 300k players improvements) to help out your team all round?

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 29, 2011, 06:31:52 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on August 29, 2011, 11:45:48 AM
I'd agree. The Red Star boosts his value.

Mahmoud would be a much better option long term 8). Could even try to search for bargains (e.g 3 300k players improvements) to help out your team all round?
Yeah that's true. But not sure where else I can improve. Perhaps a keeper, but Cullen has been there through thick and thin. Stevenson has to go I think. The weak link.