What a Conundrum!?!

Started by pies09, August 28, 2011, 09:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pies09

Okay, so Rawlings burnt me badly this week with a poor 45 point effort. Meanwhile Puopulo tore it up on my bench for 129. Next week it's Rawlings farewell game for the Roos against Richmond. Now I assume he'll be wanting to touch the ball seeing as its his last game and now that North are out of finals contention, Rawlings may be relieved of his tagging role and be freed up a little bit. Puopulo on the other hand will be up against gold coast who he scored 60 odd on earlier in the year....
Anyone got any thoughts, would be appreciated!! =)

Bennyy

I know its supercoach Im in, but same dilemmas mate.
I made it thru in my leagues, but had riewoldt 165 and puop 151 on my bench. 2 of my 3 highest scorers.
Just wait for selections and see how it happens. If Puopolo has the same role id be playing him. Rebounding with plenty of touches he was huge. If he is switched forward maybe not so much. Had a running role more than say a suckling did on the weekend

Fireballz

Puopolo all day! Was very effective as the running half back so I expect Clarko will give him another go to get their structure right in time for the final against Geelong.

Fenno

I say go Rawlings. I always say don't go chasing points and this would be a perfect example of it. Puopolo won't do it again

Spite

Quote from: Fenno on August 29, 2011, 12:16:55 AM
I say go Rawlings. I always say don't go chasing points and this would be a perfect example of it. Puopolo won't do it again

+1 and I will be doing this too.

pies09

HTL

I had to make a decision on Friday on weather to trade Lower or Puopolo to Birchall. Both players scored higher than Birchall, but I traded out Puopolo :(

Didn't have a factor on my games though.