1 trade left - who to put in for my Grand Final

Started by Canuck, August 29, 2011, 12:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In a grand final, which combo of players would you want starting?

Puopolo/Petrie/Mzungu
Deledio/Lobbe/Mzungu
Puopolo/Lobbe/O'Keefe
Enright/Lobbe/Mzungu

Canuck

Alright I've got one trade left and not sure if I want to swap out Heppell for Deledio/Enright (or even Carrazzo), Sylvia to O'Keefe or Lobbe to Petrie?

I'm leaning towards Petrie.  I've gotten this far with Lobbe but having a Port player makes me nervous.  Also Petrie is due for a big game and smashed Richmond last time out.  Also feeling pretty confident in Puopolo with a massive score last week and coming up against the Suns.

Of course this all changes if Swan or Pendls or Franklin or whoever gets rested for the final round.

Wes Mantooth

none of the above will be rested. franklin or pendles might get subbed worse case scenario but I doubt collingwood will want to sub good players ahead of finals, esp against geelong. franklin may get subbed or maybe mitchell too if he isnt fully over his niggle.

hardnut

Tigers don't have too many key backs, Petrie mauled them before and I think will do so again. Started well last week but then had supply cut off by a dour St Kilda outfit, can't see the Tigers being able to do that.
Lobbe has gone well but could get belted up by Jamar a bit, not a player to stake your GF on!

Canuck

Well this is all for nothing if Fyfe is out I'll need to replace him.  looking at the options that I can afford it might just be Petrie! haha