Thanks for Nothing

Started by LF, August 27, 2011, 11:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

A big thanks to Gran for spudding it up this week  >:(
A big thankx for Rioli being subbed off  >:(
These two players were two of my POD players in my main league final and it has now cost me the win.
The only way i can win now is for Smith to outscore Heppell by at least 60 points.

Anyone else want to give thanks for the players who spudded up this week.

PowerBug

Good luck with that bottom statement. Unlucky with the first two.

HevvieEvvie

Never know, Heppell might get -8?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

LF

Quote from: PowerBug on August 27, 2011, 11:15:32 PM
Good luck with that bottom statement. Unlucky with the first two.

Now PB we all now that it`s not going to happen this will be my first year out of the grand final in DT and SC.SC because Mitchell being out gives me a donut which i can really thank Sylvia for the moron.

Possumo

Quote from: luvfooty on August 27, 2011, 11:13:50 PM
A big thanks to Gran for spudding it up this week  >:(
A big thankx for Rioli being subbed off  >:(
These two players were two of my POD players in my main league final and it has now cost me the win.
The only way i can win now is for Smith to outscore Heppell by at least 60 points.

Anyone else want to give thanks for the players who spudded up this week.

Had both of them too, although thankfully my opponent brought in Rioli for Pavlich this week. Gram hurts as he has been pretty good to me since I brought him in about 5 weeks ago, except when it mattered the most...

Oh and my sideways trade of A. Swallow to Ablett after winning the first weeks final has come back to bite me in the proverbial arse... :(

Thems the breaks though eh?

Windigo

I'm so glad I backed in A.Swallow for the final series.  :)

Too bad it means nothing when Mitchell pulls out, effectively destroying any chance of me winning.  :P

Possumo

Quote from: Windigo on August 28, 2011, 11:40:41 AM
I'm so glad I backed in A.Swallow for the final series.  :)

Too bad it means nothing when Mitchell pulls out, effectively destroying any chance of me winning.  :P

Ah yeah thats bad luck. I was loving him pulling out as I had Krak for cover vs Smith for him. But yeah my Swallow > Ablett two weeks ago has really hurt me... Ablett scored well last week ago of course but I wasn't even playing so it didn't matter. In fact the 50 point difference I lost from having Ablett vs his Ablett was the main thing that cost me the win. I only would have needed Gram to score 60 odd if I still had Swallow... Jacobs too was a massive disappointment after a big game last week. It definitely hurts when you go from a ranking of 314 weekly to 25000 odd... especially when last weeks ranking didn't really mean anything to me as I was just focusing on my league...

Still, looking forward to next year now, and the REAL finals series coming up!