Previous topic - Next topic

LF

i`m looking for a POD in my foward line
thinking of going
Pav --> Davis
Sylvia --> Didak

those two players plus Rioli will be my POD against my opponent

he has either of the followiing
Smith,Krak or mzungu to field plus Franklin and Fyfe.
also i`m thinking of going Ablett as captain because i`m pretty sure he will go swan.

AlexIsOnFire

The pies will hammer the dockers tonight, and I think it'll be a good night for the smalls.

Davis and Didak could have big ones.

I'm bringing in Davis, his stats over the last 10 weeks have been great

Fenno

not a fan of those 2 trades at all. Seems like your just points chasing when it comes to Davis because before his big score 2 weeks ago would he have even been on your radar and Didak had his first decent game of the year last week are you sure he will repeat it this week

LF

Quote from: Fenno on August 26, 2011, 07:11:26 PM
not a fan of those 2 trades at all. Seems like your just points chasing when it comes to Davis because before his big score 2 weeks ago would he have even been on your radar and Didak had his first decent game of the year last week are you sure he will repeat it this week
thats why i`m asking for opinions although Davis has been pretty consistant for a few weeks.and he hasn`t been on my radar because i had originally planned to trade out Scotland but now with Pav and Sylvia out for the year i have to trade them out.
Any other player suggestion then.they have to be pretty much straight swaps.

Fenno

I had a quick look and if this is all you have to spend I spose it isn't to bad I just don't see them producing anymore than 180 between them

LF

if i trade out Pav and Sylvia i have a total of $667.200 to spend on 2 fowards.

Fenno

LF

nope i went didak and franklkin instead

plugz19