Lobbe
1 (25%)
Z Smith
2 (50%)
Max Bailey
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 1

MsHighkick

Smith is better when Frasers out. And he has had a rest which he badly needed.....

miegs3

Which two should start out of (D.Petrie or swap with Lobbe), N.Riewoldt, T.Mzungu?

Generalsor

Jolly has a pretty poor average against Freo (a shade over 60ppg) and with Wood and Brown in the lineup i'm thinking he may be subbed out?

Petrie also has a poor average against the Saints, but it's a big game so he may rise to the challenge. Who would you play alongside Deano and who would you bench as cover?

miegs3

One of Lobbe or Petrie will be Ruck bench but 2 spots available in forward line for other 3.
(D.Petrie or swap with Lobbe), N.Riewoldt, T.Mzungu?

Yoshi

5 second vote thanks.

Andrew

Quote from: miegs3 on August 26, 2011, 08:51:49 PM
Which two should start out of (D.Petrie or swap with Lobbe), N.Riewoldt, T.Mzungu?

Petrie & Mzungu. I'm not backing Riewoldt with a dicky knee, I seem to be in the minority of that camp however.

Windigo

Starting Mzungu over I.Smith. It worked well last week.  :)

Andrew

Don't know why anyone wouldn't start Issac Smith this week, 100 v the Bulldogs lock it in.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: ossie85 on August 26, 2011, 06:37:03 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 26, 2011, 06:24:20 PM

Duffield or waters

Hodge, montagna or a swallow (pick 2)

Mzungu or krakouer

Waters, Hodge, Monty, Krak

Cheers so far mate, got me 20 points cos i was origianlly gonna go mzungu

joshas182

So who did u end up going with?

I'd have gone Petrie and crossed your fingers!

Petrie has the ability to have big games and its probably about time he did...Playing the Saints in an all important match could mean he steps up big. Zac Smith has had the rest and comes in against Melbourne and as mentioned before no Fraser...Tough one...Good luck