Backline depleted .... will any of these play ?

Started by chaosAD, August 22, 2011, 02:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Got Gibbs and Scotland out, as a lot do. Will and of these blokes play ?
J Toy ?
N Lower ?
C Howard ?
B Jacobs ?
need 3 of them to play to not have a doh-nut!

plugz19

chaosAD

My only concern is that Lower was dropped last week but with Freo's injuries he may get another gig but Howard was subbed and did very little!

Wes Mantooth

HTL

chaosAD

the raven

I really hope none of them play because it will teach scrubs like you for still playing/having rookies this time of the year.

thatguy

Quote from: the raven on August 22, 2011, 05:12:03 PM
I really hope none of them play because it will teach scrubs like you for still playing/having rookies this time of the year.
you have 33 premiums do you?

poor call.

chaosAD

Quote from: thatguy on August 22, 2011, 05:21:57 PM

poor call.
+1

the raven

Quote from: chaosAD on August 22, 2011, 05:52:59 PM

poor call.
+1

21 premiums (and didak as 22nd however he is a dud) with heppell, mzungu and knights filling in for byes/injuries/ rested players. Not the best team but still has depth.

If people are relying on 3 rookies to play from that list then they deserve to lose or should just delete team.

woofy

Quote from: the raven on August 22, 2011, 06:05:24 PM
Quote from: chaosAD on August 22, 2011, 05:52:59 PM

poor call.
+1

21 premiums (and didak as 22nd however he is a dud) with heppell, mzungu and knights filling in for byes/injuries/ rested players. Not the best team but still has depth.

If people are relying on 3 rookies to play from that list then they deserve to lose or should just delete team.

and how about the first year players? do you expect them to have a team like yours aswell?

chaosAD

Great news for u Raven u should be ranked in top 1000 at least then shouldnt u ?

the raven

Quote from: chaosAD on August 22, 2011, 06:19:50 PM
Great news for u Raven u should be ranked in top 1000 at least then shouldnt u ?

top 0%, 1,100 odd. Slipped back this week. Just pisses me off when 'premiums' suck balls all game/ year

chaosAD

Thats a good ranking im about 3100ish not bad, just Carlton players out hurts this week but def a poor call on your behalf thats all.

Withagrin

Looks like a couple of 0's for aye champ? Better luck next season I guess!  :P