Good valued playeers for 2012!

Started by Chichos, August 25, 2011, 06:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chichos

Tom Scully (will cost between 250k and 290k) - his had a shocking run since the first month of making a comeback from injury but if he moves to GWS he should be an easy target to pick up.

Chris Masten (under 200k or just a bit above) - his had a very unlucky year due to the fact west coast are playing like champions. He is a #3 draft pick from 2007 or 2008. The fact that he has been used as a sub a lot has affected his price and average but should slot in as a good emergency next year in your midfield if he avoids the green vest.

Josh Caddy (around 140k) - watch how he plays the next two weeks because he was drafted at #7 and will be a bargain next year.

Cam Richardson (140-150k) - wearing the green vest every 2nd game has basicallly stopped him from going up in price. There were a lot of excpectations about this kid at the start of the year but failed to impress us. His VFL form is ridicously good but if he can secure a spot in the team next season and avoids the green vest then big things will happen. (I really want to see him string many games together so he can improve and improve as the weeks go by.

henry

Not sure about scully, he appears to have what Cooney has a chronic knee problem that will most likely cause him to miss games for the rest of his career. I'm going to keep my picks on the downlow - don't want everyone knowing about them!

Andrew

Quote from: henry on August 25, 2011, 07:14:35 PM
Not sure about scully, he appears to have what Cooney has a chronic knee problem that will most likely cause him to miss games for the rest of his career. I'm going to keep my picks on the downlow - don't want everyone knowing about them!

Good points all round! I think the 4 names listed are all good bar Masten, who as an Eagles fan I wouldn't touch just yet. Cam Richardson will be hard to back in after what he's done to us this season but like Josh Toy will more than likely get more gametime next season and thus show their scoring potential.