broughton the BLOB!

Started by biggy, August 27, 2011, 12:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggy

was watching broughts play tonight, and he always seems to be around the ball....but just not doing anything. not sure if his injury is significant, or the pies made him look like dog poo...he was just so frustrating to watch.

the sad thing is i got him valued at 380k, now he's dropped like 80k in three weeks or so!

all you pro's out there have probably traded him by now, so i welcome any criticism about bringing him into my team.

North Melbournes Finest

Meh, he looks underdone and like he was forced to play due to more severe injuries his team mates have suffered.

CFC 1979

at least he played Biggy. Points are in the bank

C-Dogg

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 27, 2011, 12:52:45 AM
Meh, he looks underdone and like he was forced to play due to more severe injuries his team mates have suffered.

True but he was playing a more forward role, which he looked lost for most of the night

pavs nose

on a positive note for broughton owners he should get more of a running role next week. ibbotsons shoulder looks gone for the year and lower is gone to suspension(played midfield last night). could mean gregory step into the midfield.

hows freos injury run tho. im pretty sure they only had 25 to pick from this week. take away three(faulks also broke his jaw) and maybe there is a possibility they cannot field 22 next week(depending on WAFL injuries, etc)!