last trade: midfield upgrade. advice needed

Started by mike_3456, August 22, 2011, 08:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_3456

My mids are:

Swan, Murphy, Ablett, Mitchell, Boyd, Gaff (D.Swallow, Callinan, Andreoli)

Cash: 216k

For my last trade I'm thinking of upgrading Swallow (or even Gaff) to a premium mid so I can cover Murphy this week. Who should I get? Would the likes of Pendelbury/Daisy get rested coming up to finals?

97crows98

Get Dal Santo (v North & Carlton) or Thompson (v Richmond & West Coast)

mike_3456

yeah both of those guys look good, also considering jack redden

Lobbus

one from left field - Andreoli to Moloney Melbourne - good chance to 'top up' vs Goild Coast and Port Adelaide and leaves you with more cover if others rested.

Nails

Since round 14 Tom Rockliff has had a low score of 110.

Since round 14 Tom Rockliff has averaged 119.25

Since round 14 Tom Rockliff has kept pumping out scores which leave him as the most underrated premium mid in the competition

Since round 14 Tom Rockliff has shown you 8 solid reasons why he should be your upgrade this week

Rounds 9-13 Rockliff was injured and coming back from injury, otherwise they probably would have been solid 110+ scores too.

If I were you, I'd go Rockliff.

HTL

Priddis last two games Brisbane at the Gabba & Adelaide at home.....

love it

personally would get Thompson, would stay away from dal santo, undestand he has had great form, but he has burnt me a couple of time with stupidly low scores that will cost you the win! Depinatly better options out there

maccar86

pendles if he is named. 110 guarentee the next 2 weeks

love it

100 percent???? Unless Collingwood rest one of there players who has played every game this year???

Would not risk it! So many other options just as good but allot safer!

mike_3456

Rockliff has certainly looked great lately, and Priddis is always a safe bed with two fairly easy opponents. I'm unsure of Geelong of Pies players as they could get rested/subbed.

Windigo

Priddis will never score as good as Rocky.

Look at the stats. Priddis put in a few 80 games. Get rocky easy choice.

powersuperkents

Rockliff has been in my team since the beginning hes a legend!!!

thatguy

tommy the gun rockliff is your man, and the man for the DT future!