Ian Callinan

Started by Bak2Form, August 23, 2011, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

-Hector-

Hi this is Ian Callinan.

Yes I will be back this week. Please notify everyone.

Pssst, I'm only joking.

Wait until Thursday!!!!

-Hector-

Sorry, that was rude. I'm tired and grumpy today, so being rude. I apologise.

maccar86

lets hope not so he is still nice and cheap next year. hell most of us are flowered this week with or without him so lets look towards next year and his price

chaosAD

If he played well in the magoos he might get a birth but Adelaide have hit form and im worried he might not get back in!

Clint-84

Quote from: maccar86 on August 23, 2011, 03:36:13 PM
lets hope not so he is still nice and cheap next year. hell most of us are flowered this week with or without him so lets look towards next year and his price

You do realize that next years prices are based on the players average from this year don't you? He'll probably get a slight discount for playing less than 5 games, so playing the next 2 games wouldn't effect that a whole lot. I can't see him being in in any good Dream Teams next year anyway.

-Hector-

Quote from: Clint-84 on August 23, 2011, 03:55:11 PM
Quote from: maccar86 on August 23, 2011, 03:36:13 PM

You do realize that next years prices are based on the players average from this year don't you? He'll probably get a slight discount for playing less than 5 games, so playing the next 2 games wouldn't effect that a whole lot. I can't see him being in in any good Dream Teams next year anyway.

Isn't that exactly what he was referring to? Isn't it the less games played the less he'll rise in price? So therefore if he doesn't play again this year he'll be cheaper..

Either way, and quite possibly the same reason as he hasn't played AFL until now will be the reason I won't pick him in DT. Injury prone!

CFC 1979

he won't play

has not been lighting up the SANFL and i think his team had a bye last week

Master Q

97crows98

Played in the SANFL 2 weeks ago and felt tightness in hammy. Centrals had a bye this last weekend so he had the week off. He will play SANFL again this week for sure.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: 97crows98 on August 23, 2011, 08:49:39 PM
Played in the SANFL 2 weeks ago and felt tightness in hammy. Centrals had a bye this last weekend so he had the week off. He will play SANFL again this week for sure.

Yeah he looked out of sorts but had a better second half with 16 possessions and 4 marks I believe (total for the game)