One from the heavens

Started by MarkPlow, August 22, 2011, 03:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkPlow

Thought it was going to be a walkover victory for me this week. My opponent had Selwood, Chapman, Steve Johnson, Vardy (Other rucks were Cox, Smith, Keefe), also had Chris Newman so was obviously out of trades. Was looking likely to cop 2 0's until Simon Buckley was a late inclusion to the side and Keefe got a recall (I know those 2 are far from spectacular but at least a chance of an extra 100 between them could of been handy. His side was so bad he had to field players such as Buckley, Keefe, Talia, Prestia, Dahlhouse. Before the round started I pretty much had this penciled in as a win to me. Little did I know that me having Judd, Broughton, Petrie, as P.O.Ds would nearly completely screw me. Sunday afternoon I was down by 91 and he only had Dahlhouse to play whilst I had Nick Riewoldt and Deledio. Couldnt believe my luck when Dahlhouse was a late withdrawal would of been very tight as I ended up winning by 89.

Then in my DT league I came up against a side with Cloke (134), Ablett (142.. I chose Mitchell over ablett a month ago), Pederson (114) and stanley (112) On the sunday I was down by 101 with same amount of players having played. Matchup came down to me: Boyd and Deledio vs opponent: Lobbe and Howe. Boyd smashed it and Howe scored 2 and I won by 10.

Absoulutely miraculous Sunday for me and am now playing in 5 Sc prelims and 5 Dt Prelims

charliesheen

Howe... i know a few people who got destroyed by that.

cptcumbum

I got owned In the ass this week two.

I had 0 trades left got stuck with Newman, Shaw, Hibberd, Nicholson,lower but i got away with 1 zero luckily

The supercoach dream could have died right there