Enright and Chappy

Started by Davoo, August 15, 2011, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

so enright and chappy have the bye this week. i just want to know WHO are trading BOTH out, 1 of them out or trading NEITHER of them out. obviously it depends on the amount of trades you have left. i have 4 left with gibbs and murphy next week as well. do we save some trades or risk being eliminated this week. unfortunately lost this week :(

Flame

I am in a good position due to winning last week so I will be keeping both!!

Windigo

I only have Stevie J. Benching for I.Smith or Mzungu.... :)

Perthwildcat

I have Enright and Bartel, good cover for Bartel but I'd have to field Talia or Lower for Enright?

Nervous about Lower's previous week's score. Talia scored well but is inconsistant

Hmmm

Grazz

Made a few prelims so ok there, the semis im in ill use Muzungu to Cover as i only have 1 Geelong
player in that side.

Cicjose

i have Stevie and those two im not trading any of them

j959

got Enright only, not trading him - Puopolo will cover

if I had Chappy or Stevie J i would cover with Mzungu/I Smith

HTL

Quote from: Perthwildcat on August 15, 2011, 06:51:31 PM
I have Enright and Bartel, good cover for Bartel but I'd have to field Talia or Lower for Enright?

Nervous about Lower's previous week's score. Talia scored well but is inconsistant

Hmmm

Same situation, but I've got Puopolo as well thinking about picking one out of a hat.

Davoo

well ive got enough trades to trade both of them out. might mean making it through to the prelims or not. how many trades have you guys got left? not enough to trade them or are you just keeping them? or you won your match? what would you do if you LOST your match?

fidou

Only have Enright. I bought Waters a couple of weeks ago as an 8th defender to cover Enright R22, Gibbs R23 and Heppell 24. Now Waters is injured again and Lower with 11 is a worry.
Goddard, Gibbs, Suckling, Heppell, Didds, Enright, Lower (Buckley, Howard, Waters).

My thinking is to go Buckley to Birchall/Gram/ or Fisher if Waters doesnt come back from injury.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: fidou on August 16, 2011, 08:10:06 PM
Only have Enright. I bought Waters a couple of weeks ago as an 8th defender to cover Enright R22, Gibbs R23 and Heppell 24. Now Waters is injured again and Lower with 11 is a worry.
Goddard, Gibbs, Suckling, Heppell, Didds, Enright, Lower (Buckley, Howard, Waters).

My thinking is to go Buckley to Birchall/Gram/ or Fisher if Waters doesnt come back from injury.

Had the same thought... waste of a trade that one.

Grazz

Waters might be back this week,uprade Lower the heart breaker.