Redden
4 (17.4%)
Rockliff
6 (26.1%)
Other (specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Dizzy

Lost round 1 (thanks to Lower) to the Doc by 30 points, need to get rid of Selwood, any help?

fran

Mitchel and pendles probably the highest risk of getting rested out of most of the premiums. To be safe i'd go rockliff. You wouldn't want to trade one of the two in only for them to be rested the week after when u need them

Dizzy

I'm leaning towards Mitchell atm, I'm vsing Nick Maxell who also has him

GoLions

Quote from: fran on August 15, 2011, 08:13:55 PM
Mitchel and pendles probably the highest risk of getting rested out of most of the premiums. To be safe i'd go rockliff. You wouldn't want to trade one of the two in only for them to be rested the week after when u need them
+1. redden or rockliff as like fran said pendles and mitchell most likely to be rested

C-Dogg

Dizzy

naaa, too risky for me, had him at the start of the year hoping that he would do what become an elite player (like Marc Murphy), but hasnt looked the goods this year

Fireballz

Sammy Mitchell would be a shoe-in but... there was already talk of him being rested and he copped a big knock to the ribs against port.
He's pretty tough so I'd say get him in anyway!

bob321

Quote from: Fireballz on August 15, 2011, 09:00:13 PM
Sammy Mitchell would be a shoe-in but... there was already talk of him being rested and he copped a big knock to the ribs against port.
He's pretty tough so I'd say get him in anyway!

Wasn't it sewell that copped a ribbing not Mitchell?

thanme

Quote from: the raven on August 16, 2011, 01:50:09 AM
Someone correct me if im wrong, but I could swear I saw lower in dr dt's starting 22.

Yeah he was. I played against him too. Worked well for me :P