Dal santo or Selwood

Started by ManUnited, August 11, 2011, 07:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

got  466k and have a choice of selwood or dal santo who to pick?

Selwood
1 (6.3%)
Dal Santo
13 (81.3%)
Other
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 3

ManUnited

oh and i will have 2 tradeds left  :D

Fenno

Dal Santo. Unless you are 100% sure you will get the week off next week

ManUnited

okay thanks i probably wont get next week off

ShaynoB

SELWOODDD!!!!

maybe Scott Thompson if u wont get off next week?

powersuperkents

Dal Santo!! Their basically the same player, also who ever said Selwood is retarded. Selwood has a bye left whilst Dal Santo has none, I'm serious I would have no respect for any dreamteamer who has or is planning to trade in a player from Kangas, Carlton, Geelong and Essendon. It's just a really stupid choice.

ShaynoB

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 12, 2011, 12:35:59 AM
Dal Santo!! Their basically the same player, also who ever said Selwood is retarded. Selwood has a bye left whilst Dal Santo has none, I'm serious I would have no respect for any dreamteamer who has or is planning to trade in a player from Kangas, Carlton, Geelong and Essendon. It's just a really stupid choice.

Ur an idiot. What if he wins this week? Whats wrong with trading a Cats or Kangas player after that? Of course he ain't gonna trade in a kangas player this week. Mate go back in ur box and make a comment that's worth while when ur ready

Fireballz

Quote from: ShaynoB on August 12, 2011, 01:03:51 AM

Ur an idiot. What if he wins this week? Whats wrong with trading a Cats or Kangas player after that? Of course he ain't gonna trade in a kangas player this week. Mate go back in ur box and make a comment that's worth while when ur ready
I assume he means to trade in one of the bye players before their bye, and if so then i am in agreeance to an extent. After the bye then no question! If you're trading this week then trade in Dal Santo mate.

Bak2Form

U have no idea, im getting in Goldstein next week for Smith

powersuperkents

Bro its not worth the risk anyway fireball knows what he talking about and I assume you were the one person who voted for selwood. I have the same thoughts about getting players because there mc's and i agree selwood is awesome but if the guy who asked wants the best advice go dal santo and only get selwood if its grand final week.