Common trade thought for everyone this week

Started by Davoo, August 11, 2011, 06:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

do we trade petrie for someone like mcevoy or do we hold him and play lobbe or something? depending where you are in the league finals it probably affects your decision. if you're in the top 4, do you hold him or trade to try and skip the geelong bye and if you're 5th-8th, do you risk your chance in making the final?

Fenno

Im basicly wondering the same thing. After his bye he has Freo then St.Kilda so he may not score so well in those 2 games. I have the trades to do it but I just don't know.

Davoo

ive got 4 trades and 5 players with the bye in finals. if i use this trade ill have 3 trades left with only 2 players in the finals to cover for. im going to risk not trading i think, only because its not an actual donut and there's a risk that the ruckman i bring in wont be much of a gain from lobbes score. i would need a 100-110+ from whoever i bring in to make me happy. anyway, it will leave me with 4 trades for my next 4 players out with the bye anyway!

Fireballz

Having only 2 trades left, I'm keeping Petrie and playing Hale. Hale's been consistently scoring between 70-80 so I'll take that from him!

bundyboy

3 trades left, and thought I might have to burn some this week with Cox/Sandi/Petrie out...

but if they actually play as named, then NO trade is definately the plan....

touch wood for no late changes this week !