Didak Sub again!!!!

Started by AlexIsOnFire, August 12, 2011, 08:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexIsOnFire

I'm picking this guy up for in the prelim final in 2 weeks for under 200k.... Didak is a must for next year, he'll be dirt cheap

thebrock7

can anyone confirm? bad news for me! :(

plugz19

Holz

i was out all day so i went dids on hthe field with mzungu on the bench. Watch Gu come out and pump a 100.

Possumo

Quote from: Holzman on August 12, 2011, 10:38:31 PM
i was out all day so i went dids on hthe field with mzungu on the bench. Watch Gu come out and pump a 100.

Same mate... checked at lunchtime (time difference here in France) and saw he was a sub... can't believe they made him a sub 2 weeks in a row... why would they be doing that? His scoring in the last quarter in both games showed he is keen...

I'm thankful that my opponent had him on the field though... but if Mzungu smashes it I'll definitely be pissed at missing out on the advantage I could have gotten.

Cicjose

they would do it because didak has had a shocking year

ronl

Malthouse is probably playing motivational games with him...by finals time he'll be like a caged lion ready to roar.

Holz

This guy has to be the biggest lock for next year, i f he can have a full preseason there is no chance he wont be in my team.

Holz

to rub salt into my wounds smith comes out and scores 119

Possumo

Quote from: Holzman on August 13, 2011, 06:25:46 PM

Yeah... don't have him myself (and thankfully my opponent doesn't either), but Mzungu is smashing it too... really cut especially since my opponent DOES have Mzungu on the field to replace Swallow (vs my Gram).

Holz

Quote from: Possumo on August 13, 2011, 06:28:03 PM

Yeah... don't have him myself (and thankfully my opponent doesn't either), but Mzungu is smashing it too... really cut especially since my opponent DOES have Mzungu on the field to replace Swallow (vs my Gram).

i was choosing between dids, mzungu and smth.

Nails

Quote from: Holzman on August 13, 2011, 06:34:59 PM
Quote from: Possumo on August 13, 2011, 06:28:03 PM

i was choosing between dids, mzungu and smth.

They took 4 points off him 5 minutes ago to lessen the pain for you  ;D