Covering my finals outs

Started by Joshy11, August 08, 2011, 05:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshy11

I have got stevie j, chappy and enright out round 22 then gibbs and scotland out round 23......i have 3 trades left and dont really wanna trade any of these guys out coz they can score massive and be absolute match winners. I was thinking bout going richo>callinan then otten>birchall, this gives me solid cover for enright and gibbs/scotland and then il have jacobs cover the other. At this time of the year i want the strongest tem playing so doing sideways trades will only bring my team down so i wanna not trade any of them out so birch will be my 8th def.

The problem comes in round 22 with chappy and stevie j....i can have mzungu cover one of them but dont really want howe covering the other so i can use my last trade on chappy>fyfe etc or would it be better to keep my trade just in case and play howe and chappy in the fwd line??

Joshy11

BillyBass

Have you finished top 4 in any leagues? If u have and u win this week u can avoid the Geelong issue. If u havent then look at your potential opponents teams and see if they have the same issue. with 3 trades theres not much u can do, but you don't want to lose an elimination final because of a trade u didnt make.

Joshy11

nah finished top 4 in both but there all pretty close leagues but im thinking bout keeping the faith in howe then maybe upgrading sylvia or mantags later in the finals :)