Main Menu

Tom Scully Parody

Started by Wes Mantooth, September 13, 2011, 03:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wes Mantooth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFGGD_d9GnQ

Well done, the guy can't really sing but well done.

The thing is, football is Tom's job. If you guys had a job that you weren't happy with and you were offered a good wage to leave, you'd take it. Because of the media and the public's thirst for football news, these things get built up so much, the only way to go when the decision is made is down. Of course Melbourne fans will be annoyed and angry, but when an employer loses a good employee they roll with it. Football is a business, hardly a sport anymore. This is a sign of the times and society in 2011.

Justin Bieber

I'm guessing it's good all I got was the Piano playing and no Singing at all?

I agree. Who wouldn't want a massive pay rise to do the exact same thing they have been doing? Melbourne will probably get a great midfielder in this draft to replace Scully if they want (Quite a few first rounders who could easily do). There isn't alot of loyalty to the clubs these days with the cash being thrown around on the youngsters especially.

Luigi197

Yeah. The lyrics are hilareous! His singing isn't too good, but that doesn't matter.
If I was Scully, i would've left for that amount of money. I just hope he continues to improve.
The only thing i would feel guilty of, is the fact that Melbourne tanked for him, as mentioned in the video :P

Wes Mantooth

So what's the lesson learnt here kids? DON'T TANK!