kiss01

Who should I get for my final midfield posi:

Tom Rockliff
Dale Thomas
Luke Hodge; or
Matt Priddis

Tough choice - please help!!!

TigerBoy86

Priddis for me. Has a good run home and is the most unique. Always pulls a good number, whereas Daisy, who I have, can have a quiet game..

kiss01

yeh i was thinking more priddis / rockliff.

like you said, priddis has a good run home.

rockliff also has a decent run home; however, he has to face collingwood and then sydney in grand final week which i think wont be his greatest score as he will prob get a heavy tag from kieren jack.

i think priddis may get the selection!

kiss01

Pridddis or Rockliff?

Who should I get for my final trade?

fertalong

Priddis has an easier run home.

Nails

Rockliff, is more of a gun and his average is lowered by that 50 odd when he got injured + 2 lower scores when he was unfit returning from injury, He's a 110 average player, not one who struggles to average 100 like Priddis.

Dizzy

Priddis, Priddis and Priddis, look at his run home and you'll know why

kiss01

priddis has an awesome run home but when you look at his scores throughout the year he has scored quite a few 80s but then he gets 150 like last week.

rockliff has a slightly more difficult run home but he has scored brilliantly throughout the year (apart of the 50 when he was injured, he has scored 100+ 10/12 times). my only concern with rockliff is the grand final week against sydney - will he get a heavy tag from kieren jack?

tough choice cos both are awesome players!

PowerBug

Rockliff coz i want no-one else to get Matthew Priddis. I feel special having got him so early in the season as a unique.