Chris Knights

Started by powersuperkents, August 02, 2011, 08:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I upgrade to Knights (I think he'll go up in price or return to form)

Jeremy Howe (my no.1 choice)
Luke Dahlhaus
Matt Lobbe (this will forever keep Petrie in my rucks though)

Zarts

to be fair, he has to play geelong and weagles as well for a shower house team.

I did say close to premium, so 85 I think, for a bet.

That being said I think 90-100 is a solid option.

Holz

Quote from: Zarts on August 03, 2011, 01:03:13 AM
I wouldn't doubt it. I'll go down on record, here and now, saying that Knights will start to dominate at close to, if not at a , premium level. New coach could see him churning up more midfield time, combined with a harder work ethic due to being dropped.

I've said it, pencil it in. Rd 20 to 24, knights will be firing.

i agree with you to an extent not sure if im ready to say he will be close to premium yet but i think he is easily the best pickup if you cant afford a true premium.

glam77

everyone got rid of him 2 months back, so i guess he can now be considered unique... (only owned by 7.4% now)

i actually held onto him thur this period to conserve trades, and gambled with him onfield last week.

PowerBug

Is he going to get reported again. The tunneling incident on Brett Ebert got him a reprimand. Will he start to stay away from the ball now?

Red Pig

Quote from: PowerBug on August 03, 2011, 10:25:05 AM
Is he going to get reported again. The tunneling incident on Brett Ebert got him a reprimand. Will he start to stay away from the ball now?
+1

AlexIsOnFire

First game back after being dropped... send off game for the dumped coach... showdown against the weakest team in the comp.

Alot of hype on 1 game, dont think it'll hold up