Main Menu

The Doc

Started by Cicjose, July 29, 2011, 05:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Comment From Cicjose
was trading smith to fyfe a good idea?

Dr Dream Team: Absolute, Cicjose. That's like upgrading a beaten up Holden Astra into a brand new Toyota FJ Cruiser.

that comparison made my day  ;D

Zarts

....you asked the doc....

SHUN!

AFEV

Why would you trust the Doc :x
Crappy comparison as well cos Smith is not that bad ::)

Cicjose

i dont trust the doc but the fact is

until my team is better than his i will continue to ask for his opinion

j959

i like that Dr Dream Team agreed with my opinion to Cic, but it showers me to tears how he is still talking himself up as a chance to win the car and thinks he's the shower when he's ranked around the 10k mark from what i've read from him.

i saw Cic ask the doc, I read his stuff too and it gives me ideas and things to consider so i don't mean to be hating on him completely but the way he's still talking himself up when he is no chance is just plain annoying and sad.  :(

The F.A.R.K.

the afl should run a doc league next year like a school or fan league where entrants are competing to be the doc. they have to submit a weekly dt post and the top 10 at the end of the year are considered to replace doc.

LaHug

Does anyone know what his team name is?

soutter

Quote from: j959 on August 01, 2011, 09:04:48 PM
i like that Dr Dream Team agreed with my opinion to Cic, but it showers me to tears how he is still talking himself up as a chance to win the car and thinks he's the shower when he's ranked around the 10k mark from what i've read from him.

i saw Cic ask the doc, I read his stuff too and it gives me ideas and things to consider so i don't mean to be hating on him completely but the way he's still talking himself up when he is no chance is just plain annoying and sad.  :(

LOL i agree....the good old Doc was outta the running for the car after about round 4....yet he still thinks he's a red hot show. I giggle when i read some of his write-ups.

His team name is just Dr Dream Team. Overall rank 9832

BratPack

Yeah he can still win the car sure. Yet my DT, which absolutely blows this year is ranked within 3k spots of him. Surrrre you can win the car.  ::)