players' positions next year

Started by oc16, August 01, 2011, 10:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oc16

Hey guys, next year hopefully some of the players' playing positions in dt and hopefully some will stay the same. Here is my own wish list (i think that most of them are possible). leave ur comments, views and any other players u can think of, or that are on ur wish lists. cheers

Backs-
- Broughton (Hopefully he doesn't become just a midfielder)
- Kelly and Hodge (Hopefully they go back to being dpp's in the mid and backline)
- Gibbs and Deledio (Hopefully they stay dpp's)
- Martin (Hopefully he doesn't become just a ruckman)

Mids-
- Crameri and Walker (Hopefully they become forwards)
- Kennedy (Hopefully he becomes a dpp in the backline and midfield)
- Thomas (Hopefully be goes back to being a dpp in the fowardline and midfield)
- Robinson (Hopefully he becomes a dpp in the midfield and fowardline)

Ruck-
- Petrie (Hopefully he stays a dpp)

Forwards-
- Sylvia, Pavich, O'Keefe, Fyfe, Chapman, Didak, Zaharakis, Steven (Hopefully they stay dpp's)
- Davis (Hopefully he becomes a dpp in the back and forward line)

LaHug

I can't say much about those players other than the fact that Lids still plays half of his game off the backline. He's actually used more as a running half back than a midfielder so he surely won't lose his DPP.

Flame

PowerBug

If Hodge was dpp we all would have had him this year, right? I would have. Hopefully he does go back. Dale Thomas is another who might have been picked up if was dpp.

oc16

im not sure about sc but in dt this year hodge isnt a dpp unfortunately

PowerBug

Quote from: oc16 on August 01, 2011, 10:42:09 PM
I think the players are the same.

Bennyy

Quote from: PowerBug on August 01, 2011, 10:43:03 PM
Quote from: oc16 on August 01, 2011, 10:42:09 PM
I think the players are the same.

Yes players are the same across DT and SC. Its all run by the same system

Bennyy

Quote from: oc16 on August 01, 2011, 10:05:27 PM
Hey guys, next year hopefully some of the players' playing positions in dt and hopefully some will stay the same. Here is my own wish list (i think that most of them are possible). leave ur comments, views and any other players u can think of, or that are on ur wish lists. cheers

Backs-
- Broughton (Hopefully he doesn't become just a midfielder)
- Kelly and Hodge (Hopefully they go back to being dpp's in the mid and backline)
- Gibbs and Deledio (Hopefully they stay dpp's)
- Martin (Hopefully he doesn't become just a ruckman)

Mids-
- Crameri and Walker (Hopefully they become forwards)
- Kennedy (Hopefully he becomes a dpp in the backline and midfield)
- Thomas (Hopefully be goes back to being a dpp in the fowardline and midfield)
- Robinson (Hopefully he becomes a dpp in the midfield and fowardline)

Ruck-
- Petrie (Hopefully he stays a dpp)

Forwards-
- Sylvia, Pavich, O'Keefe, Fyfe, Chapman, Didak, Zaharakis, Steven (Hopefully they stay dpp's)
- Davis (Hopefully he becomes a dpp in the back and forward line)

Backs: Broughton should stay a defender, still played lots of the season in defense. Would be handy if he became a multi man.
Kelly you will struggle, he has been in the guts all year, however hodge you never know. Youd have to lock him in if he was defence again but thats touchy one.
Lids and Gibbs will stay DPP. Gibbs has played everywhere this year, mostly defence, and deledio plays of half back so has to
With martin, dunno whats wrong with just being a ruckman. But i think youll find he will be, maybe have dpp with forward but certainly not back

Mids:
Crameri I dont think is one to stress about, but both he and walker will definitely become forwards, but not ones youd rely on fantasy wise as yet. Havent watched much of Kennedy but think he stay the same.
Dale thomas no chance of forward DPP unfortunately. Elite midfielder so wont happen

Rucks: Petrie an interesting one, however I wont be picking him next year regardless. Be better ruckman and higher averaging forwards to get, but could go either way DPP wise

Forwards: I think youll find all of those will stay DPP forward. Although who cares with chappy as he is getting old, struggling along this year at the moment so prob wont improve! Fyfe maybe just midfield but others should stay. Zaharakis and Steven as future fantasy stars may not give you a DPP option and could just be mids.

Leon davis for sure will be backline, and may not even have any forward link.

jvalles

Hopefully Bartell will get the DPP in mids and forwards.

chaosAD