Previous topic - Next topic

mmurphy3

1635 with Suckling,Adcock,Redden,Cox,Goldstein,Petre,Franklin and Delidio
vs
1933 with suckling,adcock,shiels,Darling,Franklin

merto09

PowerBug

Fenno

bottom one. Already has the points on the board if one player from the top that the bottom doesn't have fails its game over

Chelskiman

I think the bottom one, just.

How about my game?

1667 from 15 with Swan as captain.  I have Deledio, Suckling, Adcock, Scott Thompson, I. Smith, Cox, and Franklin.

My opponenet has 1619 from 14 players with Swan captain.  He has Deledio, Rawlings, Adcock, Mitchell, Cox, Leuenberger, Franklin and I. Smith left.

The big question is, can I win or will he run over the top of me?  Pretty sure I'm gone.  flowering Heppell, Stanton and Cloake >>  Also, Yarran getting subbed off for no reason killed me as he was looking good for an 85+ which would have beaten Fyfe's 77.

Fenno

Quote from: Chelskiman on August 07, 2011, 12:53:38 PM
I think the bottom one, just.

How about my game?

1667 from 15 with Swan as captain.  I have Deledio, Suckling, Adcock, Scott Thompson, I. Smith, Cox, and Franklin.

My opponenet has 1619 from 14 players with Swan captain.  He has Deledio, Rawlings, Adcock, Mitchell, Cox, Leuenberger, Franklin and I. Smith left.

The big question is, can I win or will he run over the top of me?  Pretty sure I'm gone.  flowering Heppell, Stanton and Cloake >>  Also, Yarran getting subbed off for no reason killed me as he was looking good for an 85+ which would have beaten Fyfe's 77.
I think your gone

Chelskiman

Yep.  Need Suckling to get like 120 and Rawlings to spud it up again.  Also need Thompson to outscore Mitchell, lol.  I swear every time I play a team that doesn't have Heppell he has a shocker, but when I play a team with him he gets a good score.  He's really pissed me off this year.  I would rather win, but even if I don't I'll still finish on top.  I may have to play this guy first week of the finals though...

Chelskiman

flower you Mitchell, flower you Rawlings, flower you Luenberger.  I'm gone.  2 points down with Suckling v Rawlings and Mitchell.  flower