Dean Cox you are my hero

Started by The F.A.R.K., July 30, 2011, 05:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowyanger

Prove a point? Is the definition of this to provide factual information....not ones opinion?....facts such as 2nd lowest points against & 10th for hit outs (they actually average 2 more hitouts / game than their oponents)?
Anyways...all good...youd be about the only person that follows AFL that wouldnt consider Hodge & Cyril A Graders...everyones allowed their opinion

Fireballz

Quote from: bowyanger on August 01, 2011, 06:25:39 PM
Prove a point? Is the definition of this to provide factual information....not ones opinion?....facts such as 2nd lowest points against & 10th for hit outs (they actually average 2 more hitouts / game than their oponents)?
Anyways...all good...youd be about the only person that follows AFL that wouldnt consider Hodge & Cyril A Graders...everyones allowed their opinion
Yeh +1 Fark you haven't changed my opinion. As someone who doesn't support the hawks, I still fear them when my team is up against them and have respect for a lot of their players.
Also, Gibson is probably their 2nd choice as fullback but has filled that role very well in the absence of young Ben Stratton, who showed a lot of potential last year. Gibson is likely to be all-australian in my opinion.

LaHug

I'll be honest and say I didn't hugely rate them at the start of the year. I learnt pretty quickly how good they were by betting against them and watching very intently. They have a very good list with a good mix of young guns and experienced players. I think they're the third best team in the comp and not just because of their ladder position. I think they're a big threat to make the grand final!

The F.A.R.K.

im not saying they are a bad team they are top 4. they just have a shower list for how they are performing
cyril isnt an a grader. he wont ever win a bronlow and hasnt got enough consisitency. yes he can be exciting but it is in bursts. Hodge has to get himself on the field before he can become an a grader

we are not talking about their dt points here either. they have been dominating in the stats but i am talking about their BLOODY LIST. i said it was a poor list and it is. a lot of youngsters overperforming and a ot of b graders and c graders getting some cheap possesions. Like guerra or birchall not an elite of the game but is performing as a dt elite