LeCras
6 (28.6%)
Cloke
8 (38.1%)
Pavlich
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

SOS#1

Can anyone tell me how long they expect him to be out? I heard it might be the season but he isn't on the injury list

Zarts

honestly, it's probably just a strain- they're probably just resting him since they think they'll be curb stomped by weagles- so he gets 2 weeks to make sure he's fit and ready. Or, that's my opinion anyway :P

PowerBug

A strain. Probably season-ending.

glam77

out for the season... from my team anyway.

the raven

thought it was just another general soreness. so maybe this week + the bye

DamoBeard

paper cut out indefinatley

Heatrod

If not, name who else could come in. FWD line consists of fyfe, goodes, franklin, silvia, roo, chappy, higgins (to be traded) 2 trades left, team is set with good cover.

grant17

Jeez cloke is tempting considering he is coming up against a very very undermanned Bombers backline

Locinator

Go Unique With Cloke! It Will Notch you Up A Couple of Rankings!

Windigo

I have Cloke he is ace! I'm getting LeCras for Higgo. All I can afford but he is a gem & has a very easy run home!

Arradin

Lecca could be thrown deep in the forward line to cover for kennedy until he gets back which could limit his scoring potential

Windigo

Yeah I've considered that Possibility. But on the plus side he could kick a bag!  :P

....Nahas? Hoff? Green? That's about it really. In that price bracket for me anyway. LeCras!  :)