Heppell > Fisher

Started by pinochio, July 29, 2011, 12:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochio

Is it time one has maxed while one has fallen to a yearly low with a low b/e...

6 trades left and heppell a on field defender obv, worth it???
...only concerns are the mutterings on the injury front for fisher...

thx fellas!

LaHug

Personally, I'd look elsewhere. Not liking Fisher at the moment. Playing like a different player.

Or, just keep Heppell for now. That's what I'm doing.

Zarts

I am also considering the straight swap.

would leave me with 6 trades... but considering I have to trade out heppell anyway for the GF.

Fisher was pretty decent this year as well- got tagged out of one game, scored decently in the next, then got a slight injury and was subbed off as a precaution.

I'm strongly considering.

LaHug

I actually like Heppell --> Gram more at this stage. Gram is also more likely to outscore Fisher this week (because of playing style against GC) and you keep the DPP.

Zarts

yeah, but I wouldn't be doing the trade for 1 week. Gram's had 2 good games in a row, and this season that seems to be a trend for him, really up and down.
rd1-5, lowest score 82
then 54,71,44

dropped for several weeks,
then scores two 80s
(bye)

then 100, 81

his inconsistencies have been so much worse than fishers.

LaHug

True, but both have been inconsistent so I just go with the cheaper and DPP option. Not that I'll be getting either because I'm happy choosing between Stanley, Adcock and Heppell each week and only have 4 trades.

pinochio

with rd 24 bye and fisher had a rest last week and 3 weeks ago he could come back strong for last 6 weeks...

saints need to maintain good form for finals...

main thing is he is not injured (duh!), he isnt right?

PowerBug

If i have to i'll remove Heppell in Rd 24. My backline is pretty strong wout having top premiums. Stay away from Fisher this week.

Withagrin

Lol @ Gram over Fisher? You've got to be kidding me!

Why all the hate on Fisher? He had 3 bad games (sub 80) before last week when getting 66 and being subbed in the 3rd quarter. He's only a tad over $300,000

If he's not in your side yet, he should be. It's a no-brainer

LaHug

Quote from: Withagrin on July 29, 2011, 02:40:33 PM

Lol @ Gram over Fisher? You've got to be kidding me!

Why all the hate on Fisher? He had 3 bad games (sub 80) before last week when getting 66 and being subbed in the 3rd quarter. He's only a tad over $300,000

If he's not in your side yet, he should be. It's a no-brainer
We'll have to agree to disagree.