Upgrades?

Started by powersuperkents, July 28, 2011, 09:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which option sounds better?

Option 1
Option 2

powersuperkents

Option 1: Upgrade Dahlhaus to Chris Knights this week and trade Puopolo out for Grundy (1st choice) or Robbo Murphy (2nd choice) or Hurley (last choice). The risks are that trading Knights into my team will leave me with $18,000-$20,000 and may not be able to trade Pups out without a downgrade if he doesnt achieve his breakeven.

Option 2: Hold all trades this week and trade Pups as planned next week. That way I could collect Knights for a cheaper price.

PowerBug

97crows98

GO option 2 in the hope that Callinan will be back soon. I would not get Knights.

powersuperkents

You guys are right just checked Dahlhaus's breakeven and its 27 whilst Knights must score 118 to beat his breakeven and by waiting a week I can choose between Grundy and Murphy without any budget troubles or breakeven worries.

LaHug

I read "Upgrade Dahlhaus to Chris Knights" and laughed a little. Surely there are a million better upgrade choices than Chris Knights.

powersuperkents

Quote from: LaHug on July 28, 2011, 10:44:25 PM
I read "Upgrade Dahlhaus to Chris Knights" and laughed a little. Surely there are a million better upgrade choices than Chris Knights.
Knights had a great start to the season but spoiled it with 6 offputting scores in a row and injury. He is still the 2nd highest averaging player between the price ranges of $270,000 and less after Callinan. I was thinking of downgrading a player for a better upgrade choice. Josh Kennedy looks like a alright option for a middle class player and his inconsistant is a let down, but he can rack up high scores. LaHug what your opinion? Trade out Dahlhaus for Kennedy (WCE) or try to upgrade him for a premium?

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 28, 2011, 10:55:58 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 28, 2011, 10:44:25 PM
Knights had a great start to the season but spoiled it with 6 offputting scores in a row and injury. He is still the 2nd highest averaging player between the price ranges of $270,000 and less after Callinan. I was thinking of downgrading a player for a better upgrade choice. Josh Kennedy looks like a alright option for a middle class player and his inconsistant is a let down, but he can rack up high scores. LaHug what your opinion? Trade out Dahlhaus for Kennedy (WCE) or try to upgrade him for a premium?
Well, Kennedy isn't playing this week. So there's no point getting him. If you don't need to upgrade him this week, let his price continue to rise and see if any good premium options open up. Otherwise, LeCras is good value if you can afford him. Sylvia is even better value if you think he's back in form. Brent Harvey would be great but he has a bye left. I agree that Knights is the best at his price though. Still, I'd much prefer to go for Sylvia, Lecca or Boomer.

powersuperkents

I really want to get LeCras in my dreamteam I was actually considering trading J Brennan out for him but I decided it was pretty much a waste of a trade.

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 28, 2011, 11:29:39 PM
I really want to get LeCras in my dreamteam I was actually considering trading J Brennan out for him but I decided it was pretty much a waste of a trade.
I agree. Would've been a waste.