Main Menu

Didak

Started by the raven, July 26, 2011, 09:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the raven

Didak

Any news on the dud of 2011. Brought him in as an "upgrade" when he bottomed out and has done flower all since. Doesnt matter too much as he was cheap and a straight swap and he is my 8th fwd but it would be good to have him playing even when benched.

nearly picked him up when he bottomed, glad i didn't

MiGZ

Should be back this week, and if not definitely round 20.

fertalong

I did the same and he's been on my bench for 4-5 weeks wasting space.

AlexIsOnFire

If he's named, he's coming straight into the side for Ben Jacobs... Will be a handy inclusion to cover for Roo and Goodes missing this week...

fertalong

According to the injury list he is still 1-2 weeks away, and DT site has him due to return in round 22. If this is true, it might be an idea to trade him out this week.

jvalles

I reckon AFL website has flowered it up, as the player below Didak also has a finger injury 1-2 weeks, misprint I reckon.

chaosAD

He's playing in the two's this week, does that count towards his score ?? If not wish him good bye. Unless he is 100% fit he is worthless he is shower frightened unless he has a gun in his pocket !
He makes Shaun Higgins look like Barry Hall!

Holz

i bought him in for 380k and have been constanlty burnt all season but i will do it all again next year. Same with Montagna, Grimes, Vodlt and probably missy higgins

Zarts

I'm with holz. Except for higgins, that one will require plenty of deliberation.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Holzman on July 28, 2011, 12:25:36 AM
i bought him in for 380k and have been constanlty burnt all season but i will do it all again next year. Same with Montagna, Grimes, Vodlt and probably missy higgins

Why take the risk and get burnt when there are better options out there.

Next season do up your team with these players in and then trade out all the injury prone ones and start with that team.

PowerBug

I had him from the start, ran out of patience when he got injured and upgraded to Pendlebury.

plugz19

got him riding the pine
think he might be alright cover when he gets back!

bjay2308

does anyone know whats with dt and it says hand injury out until round 22?? :o

upthemaidens

Quote from: chaosAD on July 27, 2011, 11:48:35 PM
He's playing in the two's this week, does that count towards his score ?? If not wish him good bye. Unless he is 100% fit he is worthless he is shower frightened unless he has a gun in his pocket !
He makes Shaun Higgins look like Barry Hall!
if didak makes higgins look like hall  and higgins makes hall look like didak, then hall must make didak look like higgins...
  its an old japanese proverb.. used to clear ones mind of thought