15 (21.4%)
Broughton
17 (24.3%)
Fisher
14 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 4

LaHug

Petrenko...? Really...? :o ???
Sure, 2 of his last 3 have been over 100, but they're his only 2 for the year.
Is there something I'm missing?

dreamkiller

really stuck on this one. gonna be tough.

is fisher injured?

bundyboy

yes it's tough...

petrenko though...  average 105 last 3 weeks and 90 over last 5 weeks..

don't think any of these others can claim that??

plus his form is improving, and not sure if the others are...

I know it's a bit left field, but I'm going there i recon  :)

plus gives me plenty of choices to replace Heppel in another week or two, and just about all of them will be cheaper than they are today too..

PowerBug

PowerBug

@dreamkiller - during my time on FF i haven't seen i closer poll between 5 people. The WA boys are in front.

dreamkiller

Quote from: PowerBug on July 29, 2011, 09:25:36 AM
@dreamkiller - during my time on FF i haven't seen i closer poll between 5 people. The WA boys are in front.

the poll is making this decision even more diffucult. arghhh! what are these guys breakevens? fish, beau, birch, broughts and stefano

Chopps

Quote from: dreamkiller on July 29, 2011, 11:03:26 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 29, 2011, 09:25:36 AM

the poll is making this decision even more diffucult. arghhh! what are these guys breakevens? fish, beau, birch, broughts and stefano

if you are getting one this week what does it matter about BE, BE will only matter if you are gonna hold for another week

joshas182

If Water scores another high 80 - 90 this week then he's definately getting traded into my team!! Soo many people were disappointed when he got injured at the start of the season after starting fairly well. He was on my team before the start of the season but then I realised I had too many Eagles and dropped him (good call in hindsight). As an Eagles supporter I'm hoping he's over his injury woes and will kill it to give the boys a top 4 finish!! C'arn the Eagles!!

m_zulian

Birchall for me.
Fisher is cheap but I am aiming for league win and most of my opponents have him already.
Hawthorn love to play kick to kick to each other (Hawthorn are the highest DT scoring team) and have a fairly good draw during finals. Also, they play the Gold Coast in the grand final!
Birchall has been a little down on form lately (77 in last 3), I am looking at trading him in over the next few weeks for Enright (I'm unlikely to make top 4) or Heppell