cyril or lecras

Started by KBcokebotl, July 28, 2011, 07:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who will score the best for the rest of the season?

cyril rioli
10 (41.7%)
mark LeCras
14 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

KBcokebotl

trading out higgins this week, would go cyril rioli if his hammys can hold up for the rest of the year, he has a good draw but also thinkin he might get a rest before finals.
whereas lecras is looking good with a pretty good draw as well.
anyone know how long higgins is out for?

97crows98

Make the trade next week. You would hate to bring someone in this week and have them get injured.

Windigo

This could happen every week? I'll be getting LeCras.  8)

Just Clancy

why is everyone trading higgins out!!!???

Windigo

Well his out this week then he has a bye. So 2 weeks out & probably more....Just going by past experiences.

KBcokebotl

Quote from: 97crows98 on July 28, 2011, 08:08:02 PM
Make the trade next week. You would hate to bring someone in this week and have them get injured.
yep but if lecras goes big this week, i wont be able to afford him next week (with a be of only 45.)
plus lecras/rioli ceiling is huge whereas higgins playing backline has made it hard for him to score 110+ imo.
higgins finals draw not as good either.
Thanks to all.     close to deciding now

powersuperkents

Should I trade Brennan for LeCras?
Brennan is a premium but hasnt impressed and LeCras is a gun

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 29, 2011, 12:34:07 AM
No. If you can afford to get LeCras by upgrading a rookie, do that and keep Brennan as cover. Would be amazing cover with DPP. Keep Brennan.

The Silent Partner

Quote from: LaHug on July 29, 2011, 01:03:19 AM
Quote from: powersuperkents on July 29, 2011, 12:34:07 AM
No. If you can afford to get LeCras by upgrading a rookie, do that and keep Brennan as cover. Would be amazing cover with DPP. Keep Brennan.
+1
I have LeCras he is  a rollercoaster but with the eagles pressing for the top four id get him. With Cyril he is much the same but he does have Port in first week of finals and Gold coast in Rd 24. Gee i might get Cyril myself.