Getting Adcock?

Started by powersuperkents, July 26, 2011, 10:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Do you think trading Pedersen/Puopolo for Jed Adcock a good idea?

bundyboy

higher potential sure...but there are a bunch of pretty good options at Adcock's price...

check them all out and then make your choice...

junior8

Quote from: bundyboy on July 26, 2011, 10:49:41 PM
higher potential sure...but there are a bunch of pretty good options at Adcock's price...

check them all out and then make your choice...

Like who would you suggest?

Zarts

actually aren't really any good options round adcocks price. I'd prefer to either double trade in a true premium with the way adcocks been sucking, or if you want to cheap out anyway, give x. ellis a spin.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Zarts on July 27, 2011, 01:54:42 AM
actually aren't really any good options round adcocks price. I'd prefer to either double trade in a true premium with the way adcocks been sucking, or if you want to cheap out anyway, give x. ellis a spin.
Do you think ellis would be a good option? he racks up great scores but is super inconsistant (like adcock)

Zarts

this year looks like it would have been his break out year (if he hadnt gotten injured). Has a good run into the finals, he has had a poor score of 20 odd (I presume he got injured), but apart from that has been pretty solid. Sneaky unique IMO.

SydneyRox

Yeah Adcock doesnt look too bad to me, hold pops this week then trade in next week

powersuperkents

I was also thinking of upgrading Howe/Dahlhaus for Jeff Garlett/Heath Grundy/Stephen Millne or Alan Didak if he returns.
I think it would be a risk bringing Didak in though.