Who I trade Brennan out for?

Mark LeCras
Stevie J
Paul Chapman
Matty Pavlich
Dainel Giansiracusa
T Cloke

powersuperkents

Im planning this to be my second last trade of the season before finals. Next Week Puopolo...> Grundy
I have extra cash to burn so I was thinking of trading Brennan out.
Current Forwardline: Franklin, O'Keefe (mid), Fyfe (mid), Petrie (ruck), Brennan, Dahlhaus, Howe <Talia (def), Haren, Reilly>
I also have Lobbe in ruck, Mzungu in Mid and Issac Smith in Mid but i can sub them into my forwardline whenever.

powersuperkents

I really need to make the right choice with this upgrade everyones vote is appreciated

JackBeQuick

not sure if troll or just really stupid.

powersuperkents

Quote from: JackBeQuick on July 27, 2011, 09:20:08 PM
not sure if troll or just really stupid.
nah itsjust brennan hasnt impressed yet and has only achieved one high score of 120+ this year

GoLions

if you have extra cash to burn why not trade out one of your rookies then? brennan could be an ok F7 imo

LaHug

Quote from: GoLions on July 27, 2011, 10:12:04 PM
if you have extra cash to burn why not trade out one of your rookies then? brennan could be an ok F7 imo
Definitely. And even an F8/M7 for byes. Brennan has a lot of use. Upgrade a rookie.

powersuperkents

if you put it that way I have to agree with you. He has alot to offer. I plan on keeping my rookies for cover though.

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 27, 2011, 11:25:22 PM
if you put it that way I have to agree with you. He has alot to offer. I plan on keeping my rookies for cover though.
Keeping Brennan for cover makes a lot more sense though.

Spite

Quote from: LaHug on July 28, 2011, 12:09:16 AM
Keeping Brennan for cover makes a lot more sense though.

+1

GoLions

yeah its just that having two rookies on the field already it would be better to have brennan, premium, rookie rather than premium, rookie, rookie

PowerBug

Travis Cloke comes in for Dahlhaus over Howe.