8 (40%)
No
12 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Possumo

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 20, 2011, 04:21:30 PM
i wouldnt touch didak
steven i got fooled into but i hope he comes good

Yeah was pretty poor the week I would have traded him in, and didn't do that well on the weekend considering how high most Saint's players scored on the weekend. But yeah I hope he comes good for those that took the punt.

Quote from: Holzman on July 20, 2011, 04:17:07 PM
i would prefer having didak over steven, didak may be injured but when  the 2 are playing i think they will average around the same if didak plays the way he has all season. However didak has still the potential to be a premium, pity i didnt say this about broughton or i would be happy now.

Yeah I think it will work out fine for me. Having Mzungu or Krak as my 7th forward is actually working out okay anyway, obviously I'd prefer to have a premium as my 7th, but here's hoping he comes good and can slot back in as our 7th forward.

Oh and Broughton would have been such a good trade in target after he started on his scoring run. I'm actually pretty annoyed I didn't pick him over Fisher the other week (or Birchall for Shaw last week). I was worried his scoring would drop off with Barlow back, but it doesn't seem to have made much difference. Anyway, the real test will be how Fisher, Birchall and Broughton compare come finals time.