Looks like I got famous once again rofl - RE: Planking

Started by Miss Pies, July 25, 2011, 05:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pies

Remember the thread that was made on planking and how I went on the Facebook page and commented too get a reaction.. well I was searching for some poetry I posted on the net about a year ago. Did my search included my name etc etc and came across this LOL!

But when news broke of the "planking death", people let fly with vicious attacks about the trend and on those who do it in high-risk situations.

Tracey-Lee O'Brien wrote on the page: "A life is gone because of this stupid craze. Someone decided, 'Hey this looks like fun' And freaking died! Wake up to yourselves."

While there are some that agree with her, the majority do not. She was called "small minded, ignorent (sic) and immature" by other Facebook users.

Comments on the Facebook tribute page to Acton Beale were shutdown overnight after defamatory comments and a link to a YouTube video mocking his death were posted.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/how-brisbane-planking-death-of-acton-beale-is-fueling-a-dangerous-web-craze/story-e6frf7l6-1226056501630

PS. The (sic) in red actually had the word 'c*nt in it.

RiOtChEsS

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

Who knew you made it big in Brisbane :P. Still stand by that Planking is quite "ordinary" and don't see how it's found fun :P.

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 25, 2011, 06:19:59 PM
Who knew you made it big in Brisbane :P. Still stand by that Planking is quite "ordinary" and don't see how it's found fun :P.
I planked on the couch last night, while watching TV. I must admit the that was a bit of fun :P :P :P
Has to be one of the dullest crazes ever ::)

pyronerd

Quote from: Sid on July 25, 2011, 06:28:22 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 25, 2011, 06:19:59 PM
I planked on the couch last night, while watching TV. I must admit the that was a bit of fun :P :P :P
Has to be one of the dullest crazes ever ::)
couches are small fry to plank on though afev, need some sort of risk involved :P

Holz

Cicjose

Miss Pies

LOL Holz, someone will probably try to purch on a rail and fall to there death. Let's wait for the headline.

Windigo

Miss Pies

Zarts

this one time I planked so hard it bled. True story.

c4v3m4n

Cicjose

nothing wrong with leisure diving..... so long as we dont have the media blowing it up...